Workshops, Symposiums & Retreats
2019 Workshops, Symposiums & retreats schedule
Its All About the Blend! Series II: Holiday Harvest
We regrettably have to cancel our "Its All About the Blend!" workshop due to unforeseen circumstances. We will have a rescheduled workshop available soon!
We apologize to any registered guests and hope to see you at our next event!
November 3 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm Venue: College of Botanical Healing Arts 4170 Gross Rd Ext Suite 5 Capitola, CA 95010 Space is limited in this amazing workshop, so if you want to experience please do not wait to register! Cost (including Materials): $80.00 REserve your Seat: Phone: 831.462.1807 Online: www.cobha.org
This is the 2nd workshop in our series with Holistic Nutrition Consultant Suzy Brown and I am so excited to announce the theme. If you attended our first workshop then you know what I mean when I say "YUM". Suzy brought so many simple and delicious recipes for us and I have no doubt that she will once again bring it all to the table.
We decided to host a special workshop to help you create beautiful whole food/plant based dishes for all of your special gatherings this holiday season. We will go over:
- Top 9 FAQ's about Essential oils & how to utilize them in the kitchen
- Health benefits of essential oils
- Hydrosols & how to make a simple stove top version at home
- Simple flavorful dishes to wow your holiday guests
And most importantly, as you learn you will enjoy the fruits of our labor with a holiday lunch.
- Each attendee will receive a
- colorful recipe book including all of the demonstrated recipes
- Bonus handouts featuring essential oils
- a special Essential oil that highlights the overall theme of the class